201 Westwood Ave.
Columbia, MO 65203-2871
Serving Landlords and Property Managers
After delays caused by the pandemic shutdown, the processing of eviction cases in the Boone County Circuit Court has returned to near normal.
- Until further notice, most first appearances and trials will be conducted by video conference via Zoom rather than in person, although tenants will have the option to appear in person at the courthouse.
- A moratorium on enforcement of eviction orders has ended. Eviction orders can now be enforced by a sheriff’s deputy.
Scott Law Firm (SLF) focuses on providing legal services to landlords and property managers in Boone County, Missouri. We do not represent or provide legal advice to tenants, and we do not accept cases outside Boone County. Our services include:
- Filing and prosecuting evictions and other lawsuits against tenants and former tenants
- Defending lawsuits and discrimination complaints filed by tenants
- Providing legal advice on landlord-tenant matters
- Providing leasing forms and other forms and notices needed by landlords and property managers
8:30 a.m. to noon
1 to 4:30 p.m.
Legal information, primarily of interest to landlords and property managers, can be accessed by selecting the menu tabs above and is provided subject to our Notices and Disclaimers.
Search Our Site
You can search our site by clicking the magnifying glass icon at the right of the menu bar.
Copyright © Scott Law Firm Professional Corporation